A world class manufacturer of the highest quality precision machined parts since 1968
Are you a dedicated professional interested in a career with EMI – manufacturing or supporting the manufacturing of precision-machined parts?
If so, we’d love to hear from you. At EMI, we’re always keeping our eyes and ears open for both up and coming talent as well as industry tempered and tested individuals.
As we continue to grow, although we may not have any positions open today, just the chance for us to get in touch with you and explore future opportunities is exciting for us and could translate into an exciting, rewarding and engaging career move for you.
- Medical Insurance Dental Insurance
- Vision 401k Matching
- Life Insurance
- Friendly Work Environment
- State-of-The-Art Equipment
Job Title: Quality Engineer – Advanced Manufacturing Firm
- Min 5+ years of experience in manufacturing quality environment.
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001, moving to ISO 13485
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer or Certified Quality Auditor preferred.
- Experience in a cGMP and FDA regulated environment preferred.
- Quality systems auditing experience.
- Project Management skills, effectively manage multiple and changing priorities
- Experience in MRB, design reviews, supplier audits, corrective action programs.
- Thorough understanding of QA standards, implementation and auditing.
- Thorough understanding of statistical techniques and analyses.
- Strong knowledge and use of MS Office applications, integrated MRP database applications.
- Excellent leadership verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to integrate and work well in a team environment.
- Effectively manage multiple and changing priorities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Job Title: Machinist – 1st, 2nd and 3rd shift openings, hours are flexible with prior approval.
- Programming and setting up CNC Milling and Turning.
- Brand new MORI 5 Axis, MORI Mill Turns. Also, many up-to-date and/or new Verticals, Horizontals, CNC Mills, Mill Turn Lathes, Twin Turret-Twin Spindle lathes.
- Produce quality machined parts to blueprints and job travelers
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures
Email your resume along with your qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org